Jack Listens (Last Update April 12, 2016)
- Take a super short survey related to a Jack In The Box purchase
This is one of the better survey coupons out there right now. By taking part in the Jack in the Box customer survey you will get two FREE tacos on your next visit. Yes you read that right… two FREE Jack In the Box Tacos! What is better at 1pm in the night than Jack in the Box? Nothing! To take the Jack Listens survey you will need the eleven digit code located in the middle of your receipt. You must take the survey within 3 days of your visit and have Internet connection.
- Jack Listens is managed by the Mindshare Survey Company
- Once you have completed the survey write to the survey coupon code on your receipt and present it on your next visit to Jack in the Box to get your free tacos
- Besides tacos Jack in the Box also offers burgers, chicken salads, ice cream shakes and french fries
- An average visit to Jack in the Box will set you back about $5.00.
About Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box has over 2200 quick-serve restaurants in 19 states and was founded in 1951. The company was founded by a Mr. Robert O. Peterson out of San Diego CA. By the time Mr. Peterson started Jack in the Box her already had a successful burger restaurant in Topsy’s Drive-In so this wan’t his first rodeo. Jack in the Box now has over 42,00 employees and an operating revenue of over 2 billion dollars. They have recently introduced a breakfast menu that features a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit. Jack in the Box also manages the Qdoba Mexican Grill which is a fast food Mexican restaurant.
Jack in the Box Locations and Contact
Where to take the Jack in the Box Customer Survey