United Airlines Points to Miles Conversion:
- United Airline Mileage Plus Members can convert points from participating hotel reward partner programs to United Mileage Plus miles which can be redeemed for future flights
- Customers may be able to take advantage of select promotional offers with the points to mile conversion where at times bonus miles will be awarded for the points your are converting
- In order for you points to be eligible for this promotion they will need to be a partner with United Rewards program – a full list of partner programs can be found by following the link on the main conversation page
- To initiate a points conversion request you will first need to enter your Mileage Plus account number which will allow you to verify where the mileage points will be sent once switched over
Travel points and miles are all the rage – consumers across the world are finding reward programs can be some of the easiest ways to earn free flights and free night stays while on vacation. If you have a Mileage Plus account (United Airlines Reward Program) you can at times convert your points for other programs in to United Miles which will then work just as any other miles you have earned with United.
The Points to Miles program will offer promotional rewards and currently consumers can take part in a 30% bonus when converting points to miles (this offer expires on November 30th, 2017). It is important to check regularly to determine if any promo conversation offers are available and a full list of points to miles conversation rates can be found on the United Partner Programs page.
Looking For Even More Information about the United Points to Miles Program?
- If you do not have a United Mileage Plus account you can easily sign up for a new account at no cost to begin earning United Miles rewards
- You will be unable to register for the Points to Mile Program unless you have an existing Mileage Plus account and are able to provide your account number for registration
- Up to 25,000 miles can currently be earned on the existing 30% bonus offer available