Simply Rewards Visa Pre-Approval Application:
UMB Financial provides customers with the Simply Rewards Visa Credit card and some consumers may have received a pre-approval offer to apply for this credit card. Offers may vary depending on the current deal but right now select customers who have been pre-screened can apply for this credit card to receive 0% APR on the first 12 months of their new account. Once your intro rate of zero percent is up, your APR rate will go back to whatever APR you were approved for when your submitted your application (this is based on overall creditworthiness). New purchases will be subject to the zero percent offer and new cardholders can also transfer existing credit card balances in the first 60 days of opening their account to enjoy the exclusive intro APR.
What Should Consumers Know About Applying For The UMB Simply Rewards Visa?
- Consumers who received a pre-approval letter can visit the website to begin their application
- Arriving at the website will provide you access to the application where you will complete the following sections:
- General information including contact details
- Financial information, including employment details and earnings
- Authorization where you will review the terms of the card and agree to complete
- The Simply Rewards card is a points reward card and consumers earn rewards for each dollar they spend
- Customers can elect to add an authorized user to their credit card during the application process
- UMB Financial issues this credit card which is powered by Visa and can be used anywhere Visa is accepted
- Current offers end on August 31st, 2018 but new offers may be provided beyond this date
Point reward cards are extremely popular credit card options because they allow consumers to spend their credit card rewards however they would like. Unlike cash back cards or specialized travel cards which may require you to redeem for specific things, points card generally are very flexible when it comes to the rewards side of things and the UMB Simply Rewards Visa would certainly fall in to that category – reward points can be spent on travel, gift cards, account credit (essentially, cash back), entertainment options and more.
Points are earned using the Simply Rewards Visa at a rate of 3 points per dollar spent on gas, groceries, restaurants and discount stores and 1 point per dollar for all other purchases. The 3x point categories are what make this card particularly nice as gas and food are both included in this highest earning category.
1 (800) 860-4862