Applying For The United Airlines Explorer Card 50,000 Bonus Miles Offer:
The Explorer Card provides an in flight offer to customers who use their airline – you may have received a brochure or advertisement on your recent flight which provides the information for this bonus offer but if you do not have your information anymore, the details can conveniently be found on the offer website – www.TheExplorerCard.com/50k3kinflight. Your promotional code (found on the flier you received in flight) will be entered during the completion of your application but if you have not retained you offer material you can still complete the application by entering “999999” where the promotional code portion of the application is located.
Details Regarding This Credit Card and The Explorer Card Application Process:
- New customers will received 50,000 bonus miles after $3,000 are spent on your account in the first 3 months
- Cardholders who apply during this promotional period will receive a waived annual fee for their first year and then will pay $95 annualy
- Following the link will to “Get Started” will redirect you to a secure Chase site where you can complete the application for the Explorer Card
- During the application process you will enter your MileagePlus Number (United Rewards Program) otherwise a new account will be created for you upon approval
- Card members will enjoy special United benefits such as a free first checked luggage bag and will receive priority boarding
The Explorer Card provides new benefits in addition to some of the great offers which were previously provided to cardholders. New benefits for this card include up to a $100 credit for TSA Pre Check or Global Entry. This means cardholders can apply for these convenient services and be reimbursed every 4 years for the cost of maintaining their participation in these programs. Additionally, new benefits also include 2x miles for purchases at restaurants and hotel accommodations along with 25% back on in flight purchases with United Airlines.
Other Perks and Information Regarding The United Airlines Explorer Card by Chase:
- Cardholders receive 2 United Club Passes each year on their anniversary (for individuals who have never been in a United Club, be prepared for a very nice treat!)
- Using miles with United are not subject to Black Out dates
- Cardholders can add an authorized user and receive 5,000 bonus miles
- Every dollar spent on your card earns 1 miles (and 2x miles for the categories detailed above)
- Credit Limit and Annual Percentage Rate will be subject to applicants creditworthiness