Earning 6,000 Rapid Rewards Bonus Points With Southwest Email Promotion
The email registration promotion with Southwest Rapid Rewards is available for Southwest Credit Card holders who received notice by mail to sign up for the email update program. For eligible members of the rewards program, this deal is a no brainer – it will be some of the easiest points you will earn with your Southwest Rewards account. The reward points will be spread out over two separate allocations of 3,000 points but the good news is that once you are signed up with your email synced to your Rapid Rewards Account you do not have to do anything further other than remain part of the Email Updates Program. Southwest Email Program provides up to date information about special offers from SW Airlines and notifies members of Cardmember Exclusives and VIP events.
Earning Up To 6,000 Reward Points Through This Promotional Registration Event
As mentioned earlier, this rewards distribution will be credited to your account in two separate 3,000 bonuses. The first 3,000 points will be awarded after you have remained part of the email update program for 3 months. Your next and final point bonus will be credited after remaining on the email update list for another 3 months. This means that after 6 months of participation with Southwest Email Updates you will be eligible for the full 6,000 point bonus. Registering and signing up for this promotion is very simple:
- Singing up can be completed online through the Email Update Website (www.SouthWest.com/emailexclusive)
- Rapid Reward customers will need to provide their first and last name and their Rapid Rewards Account Number
- If you are eligible for the promotion you will register your email and will begin receiving updates from the Email Program
- Customers who received mail notification are eligible for the promotion but must sign up by September 30, 2018 in order to qualify
- Bonus points will be distributed 8 weeks after you have reached your 3 and 6 month registration dates
Southwest Rapid Rewards provides promotional incentives to earn additional points such as friend referral programs but the email registration program is by far the easiest way to earn points for future travel purchases. In addition to getting free points just for signing up, you will receive the latest information regarding your Southwest Rewards account and may find some great events or promotions just by being a member of the email update list.