The Barclay Priceline Rewards site allows a returning user to access their account online or a new member to set one up. A visitor can also apply for the Priceline Signature Visa Card and receive a decision in a few minutes.
Priceline Card Benefits
- Earn points when using the card to make purchases
- These points can be exchanged for cool rewards
- Points can also be redeemed for statement credit (i.e. dollar deduction from monthly invoice)
- Card membership provides exclusive member perks
Card Member Online Account Benefits
- View account purchases
- Check recent statements
- Make payments online
- View reward point balance online
- Exchange points for rewards or a statement credit
The site will also allow a customer to check the status of an ongoing application online. The customer must provide the following to check the application status online:
- Applicants last name
- last 4 digits of the applicants SSN
- Applicants zip code
- Email address used at the time of sign up
Please note that the The priceline rewards Visa card is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware who is member FDIC. In some cases applicants with less than desireable credit will receive an offer for the Visa Platinum Card instead of the Priceline rewards Visa card.
More Priceline Signature Visa Card Benefits
- No nasty annual fee
- 5000 bonus points for making one purchase and another 5000 bonus points if the customer spends over $1000 on the card within the first 90 days of service for a total of 10,000 bonus points
- Members will receive 5 times the points when making purchases on Priceline
- Rewards include gift cards, car rentals, airline tickets and statement credits
Barclays is a monster among men when it comes to banking. The firm is one of the largest banking and financial services company in the world with revenues over $20 billion dollars. Barclays was founded in London on a cold, rainy day in 1690.