American Express OPEN Small Business Card Options:
- American Express provides business owners (small and large businesses) a wide range of credit card options and consumers can view the various credit card choices available to them
- If you already have an existing account with American Express you can access you online account by entering your previously created User ID and Password to access your account
- Customers can compare various credit card features for the different options which includes comparing both credit and charge cards (more of the difference between these will be discussed below)
- One popular business card includes the American Express Gold Rewards Card which allows consumers to select how they would like to earn their rewards based on category options
Having a small business or a large company often requires ownership to be able to quickly have credit available for day to day business expenses without a moments notice. For this reason, it is very popular for business owners to open credit cards or charge cards to make sure their businesses run smoothly. American Express provides businesses the financial flexibility they need with various options available.
One big factor to consider is whether or not you are interested in a charge card for credit card. The big difference between the two types of cards is that charge cards will not have a credit limit whereas credit cards will have a pre-determined credit limit associated with them. Charge cards must be paid in full each month and credit cards can be paid in part and interest will be applied at the cards APR rate.
Still Need Some More Information Regarding the American Express Business Credit Cards?
- Business owners can choose between cards which provide cashback or cards which are rewards cards
- AMEX also has partner reward programs in association with airlines and hotels which can provide travel reward options for cardholders
1 (800) 528-4800