My Lowe’s Life
- Allows Lowe’s Life employees online portal access
- All former Lowe’s Employee should follow HR Related information here
- The site is operated by Lowe’s, Inc.
- The employee must have their sales number and password
Lowe’s offers a help video Click here for those who have trouble with online web navigating. Lowe’s has partnered with vendors to provide various employee promotional offers to include places like CVS, Cigna, All State, E Trade, Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Any questions about the program should be directed to the employees HR Manager. In the event an HR Manager is not available at the employees location they can call HR Shared Services at 1-888-HRINFO5.
MyLowe’s Employee Benefits
- Prescription Drugs
- Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Critical Illness Plan Accident
- Pre-Paid Legal
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Wellness Benefits
- Commuter Benefit
Employee medical 2014 bi-weekly rates range from $55 to $83 for an individual or $177 to $270 for family plans. Dental rates for a single employee check in at a low price of $7 and $19 for a family plan.
How to enroll in MyLowe’s Life for new employees?
- Visit the Empowered Benefits enrollment system
- Click “Enroll Now” in the red box
- Once the empowered Benefits homepage has been assessed the Lowe’s employee will see links on the left hand side to health vendor sites such as Blue CrossBlue Shield of Alabama and WageWorks
- Click the enroll link and provide relevant information
- A MyLowe’s Life FAQ can be found here
All employees are should enroll in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan benefit. This benefit allows an employee to own more of Lowe’s by purchasing Lowe’s common stock. Part time employees are allowed to enroll after one year of service and full-time Lowe’s employees can sign up immediately.