Employee Wellness Program With Interactive Health:
Many employers, both large and small businesses, are finding that providing their employees with wellness programs can be a great incentive to keep workers healthy and happy. The best thing about wellness programs is that insurance companies also love them because as the old saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Interactive Health provides employees with an online wellness program that allows them to track their health goals and learn about specific things they can to to better their own health. For employees who have already set up their account with Interactive Health you can log in to access your health and wellness data by providing your email address and password in the required fields.
What Details Should Individuals Know About Interactive Health and Wellness Program In General?
- If it is your first time visiting The Interactive Health Website you will need to provide your patient or sponsor code to begin the registration process
- The code can be found in the Interactive Health marketing material you received (this information is often provided during employer events when the program is explained to employees)
- Wellness Programs are designed to provide tools to help individuals learn about their health risk profiles and things they can do to minimize their risks of leading an unhealthy lifestyle
- Interactive Health provides customers with educational tools and tools to track your health – wellness programs address things like eating properly, getting adequate exercise and other healthy lifestyle choices
- The goal of a wellness program is not necessarily to treat an existing condition (thought often this can be a side effect of living a healthy lifestyle) but rather to teach people how to make the best choices regarding their bodies and their health
Once you are logged in to your account you will be able to view your health and wellness profile as well as manage your account settings and details. If you do not have your registration code you can contact Interactive Health for assistance or your employer may be able to provide you with the necessary information to begin the registration process. Depending on the employer program, Interactive Health services may be available for not just the employee but also members of their family (such as a spouse).