Wright My Flood Payment
- Allows a Wright Insurance Company client to make a one time payment online
- The customer will need their policy number, property zip code and checking account or credit / debit card information to use the My Flood Payment service
- Please be sure to enter the entire policy number, including the last two digits
- The site is operated by Wright National Flood Insurance Company
The customers policy number can be found in the upper left hand corner of the bill. It will take the customer only a few minutes to make the payment online and there are no add-on fees charged by Wright National Insurance. My Flood Payment accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover or Diner’s Club as a form of online payment.
How to contact My Flood Payment?
- Phone 1-800-820-3242
- Toll Free fax number is: 1-800-850-3299
- Email address is: CustomerService@weareflood.com
The customer has the option on how much they would like to pay (as much or as little as desired). Please note if the customer has a auto policy, just enter the garaging zip code.
Wright National Flood Insurance Company
- Provides federal flood insurance and excess flood insurance under the National Flood Insurance Program
- Offers outstanding customer service and support
- Has more than 40 years of experience and over 17,000 independent agents
- FEMA provides Wright National a A minus grade in regards to financial strength which is equivalent to an excellent
Wright National Flood works with property owners and their agents assess their flood risk, evaluate returns and provide 300 NFIP flood trained associates based out of St. Pete Florida. Wright Flood has over 5 million policy holders and commits millions of dollars yearly to stand out on advisory boards in Washington, D.C..