Amazon Credit Card 4% Cash Back Gas:
- Beginning September 1st, 2017 Amazon Credit Cards holders and Amazon Prime Credit Card holders can enjoy 4% cash back on purchases made at gas stations through November 30th, 2017
- You bonus can easily be activated by visiting the main bonus webpage and verifying your information – only Chase Amazon cardholders are eligible for this bonus opportunity
- Customers will need to enter their last name, zip code, and the last four digits of your Amazon Credit Card in order to verify your account information and activate your bonus
- Once your bonus is activated, no additional action is required – cardholders will automatically receive 4% cash back during the promotional period on Gas Station purchases
Credit card holders are often treated to additional bonus opportunities which can allow them to earn extra rewards or cash back during the promotion. The Amazon Credit Card by Chase is a cashback card which provides various opportunities for additional cash back including the 4% promotion for Gas Station purchases. This is not a permanent bonus, customers will only receive this bonus cash back during the promotional period.
One of the most popular aspect of cash back cards is being rewarded for purchases you already make. If you own a car and regularly drive you can be assured that this bonus will be right up your alley. Unlike some credit cards which provide obscure rewards that never get used, gas station rewards are great opportunities to earn extra cash on purcahses you already will be making anyways.
What More Do I Need to Know about the Chase Amazon Gas Bonus?
- The Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card already provides 2% cash back for gas purchases but now you will receive an additional 2% for a total of a whooping 4% back on all gas purchases
- Your account will need to be verified by completing the requested verification fields (name, zip, and last four card number) before your account can be verified