Marcus Personal Loan Invitation Offer:
A powerful financial tool many consumers are using to take control of debt or to leverage in emergency situations are personal loans. Unlike other loans which are used for specific financing such as auto loans or home loans, personal loans can be used for a wide variety of circumstances at the discretion of the loan recipient. One of the most popular reasons consumers are interested in personal loans is to use the funds to pay offer high interested credit card debt (more on this later). Consumers who have received a loan invitation offer from Marcus by Goldman Sachs can visit the main offer page to view loan options available to you.
What Do Consumers Need To Know When Viewing Their Offer and Applying For a Marcus Loan?
- Consumers will be able to view their offers without affecting their credit report – simply accessing the offers provided for you will not result in a hard credit pull which would show on your credit report
- To review your offer you will need the invitation code found on the letter your received – the code is a phrase plus a seven digit string of integers (both the phrase and digits should be entered)
- If you are attempting to apply or view loan offers without a code you can follow the corresponding link and complete the information form to view offers without an invitation
- Once you review your offers you can then complete the application process which will ultimately be used to determine if you will be approved for the loan request
- Loan amounts can be made in value up to $30,000, there are no penalties for pre-payments made on your loan, and loan terms can be decided between 36 to 72 months
When applying for a personal loan it is critical to review the impact the loan will have on your finances. Among the most important thing to consider is what your interest rate will be which will in part determine what your total cost of the loan will be. If you are holding credit card debt at an interest rate higher than what your rate would be with a personal loan, this could be a great option to save money but you must always review all aspects before establishing any new line of credit.