Lowe’s PreLoad 5% Off Everyday Card:
There are many different deals available when it comes to cards that provide savings at specific vendors and one popular options for Lowe’s Customers is the Lowe’s PreLoad Card. The first thing to know about this card is that it is not a credit card and no hard credit check is required to qualify for this card. Unlike a credit card where purchases are made on the card and then consumers pay their balances at a later date, this card allows customers to add funds to the card and then make purchases with the funds they have available. The best thing about this card (and what makes it a deal for some consumers who frequent Lowe’s) is that customers will receive 5% off their purchases from Lowe’s and purchases from LowesForPros.
How Does The Lowe’s PreLoaded Card Work and What Features Does It Provide?
- This card is designed for businesses and is only available to companies within the United States
- During the application process you will be required to provide the company name and the cardholders name to set up a new account
- Account holders will create a password which will be used with their email address to access their preload account and manage their account settings online
- Funds can be loaded to a card using a credit card, debit card, or by sending through a checking account
- Funds are immediately available for use and customers will receive the 5% discount for in store purchases and purchases made online
The Lowe’s Preload Card can be a great options for business owners who need to provide their employees with a way to make purchases while on the job or anywhere else. Because funds are managed based on what is loaded on to the card, it is easier to manage expenses and all transaction information is available online through your your account. For businesses that are making frequent purchases at Lowe’s this can be a great option to look in to as a way to save extra money for purchases you may already be making.