JCPenney Credit Card Account Management:
Store Credit Cards can be an incredible resource for earning rewards and special offers for the places your shop most. The JCPenney credit card is provided through Synchrony Bank and powered by MasterCard. Customers can now manage their credit card accounts online through the upgraded site which aims to provide ease of service. Once you have set up an online account for your sore card you can manage your account, pay your credit card balance, view your recent purchases and transactions, and request customer service through the customer service chat feature.
What Are Some Of The Highlights Regarding The JCPenney MasterCard Account Management Website?
- You must have a registered and verified account to login but once created you can access your account with your username and password 24/7
- If you have not yet registered for an online account you can complete the registration process by visiting the link, verifying your account and creating login credentials
- To set up an account for the first time you will need have your account number available (can be found on your credit card or statement) and your zip code
- Customers who would like assistance with their account can request a live support chat using their name, last four digits of account and their billing zip code
- Your username is not necessarily the same ID as used for JCP.com website and your username and password are case sensitive
Easy access to your credit card accounts is critical for maintaining a reliable budget and making sure you are current with all of your bill payment obligations. The JC Penney credit management page has been updated to provide customers with a streamlined process for registration, account management, and support. The website is available in both English and Spanish and can easily be toggled from one language to the other using the language links located on the main page.