Harley-Davidson Ultimate Rider Reward Card:
Harley-Davidson provides customers a rewards credit card which can be applied for, and if approved, customers can earn rewards towards future H-D gift cards. The Ultimate Rider Reward Card provides customers with point rewards – 2,500 points are equal to a $25 H-D gift card. Consumers who have this card will earn 3x points for all purchases through the Harley-Davidson Store, 2x points for all restaurant, gas and lodging purchases, and 1x points for all other eligible purchases made on your card. This credit card is a Visa Card and is issued through US Bank – two very reputable names in the financial and banking industries.
Enough About the Card Details – What About Harley-Davidson Mail Offers?
- If you received a mail offer for this credit card you can apply for the card online using a device with internet access and a compatible browser
- To begin the application process using your offer code you will need to enter your Confirmation Code and the Zip Code where the offer was sent
- Your Confirmation Code can be found on the mailer so it is important to retain this piece of information in order to access your offer
- If you do not have an offer code you can visit the main H-D Visa website and go to the application link to complete an application without an offer code
- The application will automatically direct you to the US Bank application page where you can complete the application process and determine if you are approved
New credit cards typically require a very standard set of information needed to determine approval process. Like most cards the H-D Rider Reward Card will require you to provide personal, housing, and income/employment information. Having a familiarity with your current credit history and credit score is a good idea when applying for any new line of credit (or loan) and can prevent headaches that come from being rejected with credit decisions.