Debt Call Settlement
- Get the cold hard facts in regards to class action lawsuit entitled Thornton, et al. v. NCO Financial Systems Inc.
- This is case number 16 CH 5780 and is pending in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, County Department, Chancery Division
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 10/26/2017 (luckily class members do not need to attend this bothersome hearing in order to collect up to 90 clams)
DebtCallSettlement.com is admisntered by the Angeion Group who are based at 1801 Market Street, Suite 660 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (the firm can be reached via email at info@DebtCallSettlement.com or by phone at 1-855-551-7374). Class members who received a intrusive debt call from NCO Financial Systems may receive a cash money settlement as a result of this recent robocall class action settlement. The Debt Call class action lawsuit was filed by plaintiffs Wesley Thornton of Virginia and Antoinette Stansberry of Illinois back in the Spring of 2016. Both plaintiffs say these calls were made using automated dialing equipment and a prerecorded or artificial voice message. Class members claim that these calls were in violation of the TCPA which prohibits callers from using an automatic dialer or a prerecorded message unless they gain expressed consent from the customer.
- Some class members said they received up to 7 calls a day in regards to a debt collection
- The deadline so submit a claim is listed as 10/17/2017
- Class members will be represented by Benjamin H. Richman, Keith J. Keogh, Douglas J. Campion, and Kas L. Gallucci
- The defense has hired big shot attorneys James K. Schultz and Daniel W. Pisani to represent them in court
- The fairness hearing will take place at the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, County Department, Chancery Division at 1 pm CT
- Experts close to the Debt Call lawsuit have learned that the settlement fund is checking in at around 8 million US Dollars