CooperVision Customer Rebate Claims:
- CooperVision customers can easily submit their rebate forms online without the need of sending cumbersome forms through the mail
- The following documentation will be required in order to complete your rebate claim form:
- Your receipt from your eye care provider you received during your appointment to get fitted for contacts
- The original receipt you received for the purchase of your contact lenses which includes the date of the purchase
- Your product boxes (each box for left and right eye will need to be include) which shows the Product and your prescription details
- The current rebate offers are available to customers running from April 1st 2018 through December 31st 2018 with purchases from participating eye care providers
- Promotions are paid out as CooperVision Prepaid Visa Cards which will be eligible as use at vendors which accept Visa transactions
Contact wearers certainly know the hassles and expenses that can come with poor eyesight – there are very few people who love wearing contacts or glasses but CooperVision customers have a various promotions which can really take the sting out of your next purchase. New CooperVision customers may be eligible to receive up to $200 in the form of a rebate off their contact purchase. To begin the process you will need to make your eligible CooperVision purchase (including 1 day Clariti contacts and MyDay contacts) and then complete the rebate form within 60 days of make your purchase.
What Else Do Consumers Need To Be Aware of When Completing the CooperVision Rebate Promotion?
- Eligible lenses include Avaira, Avaira Vitality, Biofinity, Cariti 1 Day, MyDay and Proclear
- The total time to complete the rebate form should be less than 10 minutes – customers will need to picture and upload their receipts and product information
- There are 1 upload windows with links to upload the files of the required documentation as outlined above (2 receipts plus 2 contact box end panels)
- Once you receive your rebate Visa Card you can activate your card and begin using the funds available through your rebate