J.Crew Credit Card Account Management:
- J.Crew Credit Card holders can manage their account online through Comenity Bank including features such as payment settings, account alerts, and much more
- J.Crew Credit Card is designed for customers who shop at J.Crew stores – cardholders will receive 15% off their first purchase and earn $25 for each $500 they spend
- If you are trying to apply for a J.Crew Credit Card you can do so one of two ways – cards can be applied for in store during a visit or can be completed online using the online application link
- Once you sign up for online access you can manage your account 24/7 to view your current statements, view your recent transactions, sign up for paperless billing, and more
Accessing your J.Crew Credit card can be easily done by visiting the Comenity Bank online log in page. To access your account all you will be required to do is get comfortable with a device with internet access and a compatible browser, navigate to the Comenity Bank log in page, enter your username and password and login to you account. Managing credit card accounts online is a major feature customers have grown to expect when signing up for a new credit account and the J.Crew card is no exception to this expectation.
In addition to the benefits described above customers will also receive a yearly surprise gift for their birthdays. Complimentary shopping and styling services are also a benefit cardholders will enjoy. Free standard in store alterations will also be offered as a part of your J.Crew Credit Card account.
More Details About the J.Crew Comenity Credit Card:
- If you are registering a card for online access for the first time you will need to verify your account before you will be able to access your account online
- Verification of a new account will require you to enter your full credit card account number, your zip code, and the last four of your SSN