Citi Bank Personal Loan Invitation:
If you have received an invitation to apply for a Citi Bank Personal Loan you can visit the personal loan invitation page to begin the application process. One very nice aspect of the Citi Personal Loan program is that consumers can access their loan details before a hard credit check is pulled. This means that your credit history will not be impacted simply by viewing your Personal Loan offer from Citi. Financial advisers strongly agree that the few marks on your credit history (such as hard credit pulls) can help your overall credit score and your credit profile.
Here are Some Highlights Regarding the Citi Bank Personal Loan Program:
- Citi Personal Loans may be available for up to $50,000 for consumers – loan applications can be completed on line for loans up to $30,000 – over this amount will require contacting Citi
- Fixed Rates are available for Citi Personal loans and your rates will vary depending on creditworthiness between 7.99%-17.99% – interests rates will depend on your credit history/standing
- Financing options are variable including loan terms of 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months – personal loans can be as small as $2,000 or up to $50,000 depending you your current financial needs
- Citi Customers can link their existing Thank You Rewards account to their loan account which may allow for faster accumulation of reward points for future spending
How Do you Accept Your Citi Personal Loan Invitation?
- Visit the inivtation page and you will be asked to enter a variety of details including the invitation code which was provided on the offer your received (retain your offer letter for this reason)
- You will also be required to provide the last name and zip code associated with your Personal Loan invitation
- No credit impact will be applied for checking your offer and consumers have the opportunity to lock in fixed rates and no prepayment penalties