Citi Thank You Credit Card Application:
- Credit Card Companies (including Citi Bank) often provide consumers with invitation offers to apply for products they may offer such as one of their available credit cards
- If you have received a credit card invitation to apply for the Citi Thank You rewards credit card you can visit the main invitation page to begin the process of accepting your offer
- Many consumers prefer applying for card which they have been invited to apply for because there is often a pre-approval process which increases your odds of qualifying for the card
- The Citi Thank You Card is a rewards card which means you will earn points (Thank You Points) which can be redeemed for a wide variety of items such as travel and cash back
In order to access your personal application which you were invited to complete you will need to provide several very important peices of information. First, you will need to enter your invitation code which is found on the mail offer your received to apply (be sure to retain this offer letter for the code). You will also need to enter your last name which will then allow you to proceed to the full application to complete the process.
Receiving a pre-approval letter is not the same thing as being approved for a card. This is a very important distinction. You will still need to complete the full application process and a review of your credit history will be checked before you new card is issued.
Still Looking For More Details About the Citi Thank You Card and Application Process?
- The Citi Thank You rewards credit cards provides consumers with 2x points for every dollar spent on entertainment (theatre, etc) or dining out
- There is no limit on the amount of points consumers can earn and your points will not expire while your account is in good standing and active
1 (800) 950-5114