Costco Credit Card Setup and Registration Instructions:
Applying for any being approved for a new credit card can be a very exciting time. The day you receive your new credit card in the mail is always a welcome and many consumers cannot wait to begin using their new card and earn rewards associated with their purchases. The Citi Costco Card is a cashback rewards card which recently migrated from American Express to Citi Bank. Cardholders will need to activated their new card before they will be able to make purchases and begin earning cashback.
What Are the Steps Required to Set Up Your New Costco Credit Card?
- First you will need to visit the Costco Card setup page using a device with internet availability and a compatible browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari – for example)
- Following the “Get Started” link will direct you to the set up page where you will be required to verify your identity before you card can be activated
- To register and activate your new card you will need to enter the full account number, security code, the last four of your SSN, and your date of birth
- Once you have provided these details your can proceed with the set up process – online account registration is required to access your account online
If you have never set up and online account with Citi Bank you will need to register an online. The same account verification will be required as outlined above and you will then be required to set up an account username and password. Once this has been set up and verified you will be able to access your account online 24/7 viewing transaction history, current balance, manage bill payments and much more.
What Are Some Of the Features of the Costco Anywhere Credit Card:
- The most exciting perk of the Costco Anywhere Card is the whooping 4% gas purchases including Costco gas purchases
- Consumers will receive 3% back on restaurant and travel purchases, 2% back on all other Costco purchases (in-store and online) and 1% back on all other purchases
- This card also comes with the services Citi Customers have grown to enjoy include price rewind, fraud protection, and travel protection