The CHCRewards website allows a user to activate or access a OTC rewards account online. To start the process the user will have to provide their 19 digit OTC card number. The site is operated by Medagate Corp and is the fastest way to access OTC benefits.
OTC Account Activites
- Activate a OTC card
- Check available card balance
- View transaction activity
- Find a OTC retailer in a given area
OTCNetwork is a Over-The-Counter (OTC) benefits disbursement and redemption network for Medicare Advantage plans, State Welfare programs, and certain members and is powered by Medagate Corporation. The card is mostly used by poor people with insufficient income.
- Point-Of-Sale (POS) terminals in35,000 retail locations in all 50 states, including Puerto Rico
- Provides OTCMedicare and OTCMedicaid branded re-loadable prepaid card to customers
- Questions about the OTC Network can be directed to Medagate Corporation 1001 Bayhill Drive, Suite 185-B San Bruno, CA 94066
Many times a customer can call the number found on the back of their OTC card to obtain customer support as well. Customer service reps can help a customer replace a lost or stolen OTC card, find a retail location in their area and provide other details about their health care plan.
To determine if your eligible for a OTC card please contact your primary health care provider.