Chase Refer-A-Friend Credit Card Promotion:
Chase offers customers the opportunity to refer friends to for credit card offers and promotions. To do so, the referral process can be initiated on the side of the cardholder when visiting the Chase Refer a Friend page. There are a few steps necessary to complete the referral but the entire referral process can be completed in just seconds. Once your referral is sent your friend can then decide if they would like to sign up for the new credit card and there may be promotional offers associated with the referral which can benefit the referred and referrer.
What Chase Cards May be Eligible For Refer A Friend Promotions?
- Chase Freedom – this is a cash back card with rotating 5% cash back categories
- Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards – this is a travel card with Southwest Airlines where miles are earned for purchases
- Chase Sapphire Reserve – a premium travel card which provides points which can be redeemed for travel purchases and more
- Many other Chase cards are eligible – full referral information can be found about your Chase Card by contacting chase or looking for promotional referral offers
One popular referral offer is the Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Card. This is a very popular airline and it is no surprise that the credit card is also quite popular. Customers can enjoy promotions of up to 10,000 miles for each friend they refer – your specific promotional offers may vary so be sure to also look for the latest referral offers.
How Does the Referral Process Work?
- Once you visit the referral webpage you will be required to enter the last name on your credit card, the last 4 digits of your card and the zip code of your cards billing address
- After providing your information you can then enter your friends contact info so that a referral will be sent to their email specific to your referral request
- If your friend follows your referral link and opens a new account you are then eligible to receive your referral bonus