Activating Your New Capital One Credit Card:
- In order to activate your new Capital One card you can visit the main activation page and simply enter your existing online account information to log in and activate your new card
- The important thing to remember is that you will need to have an online account to activate your card online – if you do not have an account you can easily register and create a new one
- Creating a new account is a quick and easy process but you will need to provide several important pieces of information including your Capital One Account Number and your social security number
- For customers who are trying to activate a debit card, you can visit the link on the activation page to redirect to the Capital One debit card sign in and activation page
When customers apply for a new credit card there is a very regimented series of steps that must be completed in order to begin using your new card. The first steps are, of course, applying and being approved for your card. This is not where the journey ends. At some point after approval you will find your brand new card in your mailbox but will need to activate your card before you go out spending on it. This process is extremely critical as it allows you to verify receipt of your card so that your credit card company knows you have received your card and will begin spending. Capital One allows their customers to seamlessly complete this process by creating an online account and activating your new card.
Still Interested In Learning More About Capital One and the Activation Process?
- To begin the registration of a new account you will need to provide your name, SSN, and date of birth to verify your identity
- Capital One provides a variety of credit card options including one of the most well knows cards, the QuickSilver Card which provides 1.5% cash back on all purchases
1 (877) 383-4802