BBVA Compass Clear Points Credit Card Pre-Approval:
- If you have received a BBVA Pre-Approval letter for a Compass Clear Points Card you can visit the pre-qualified page to begin the process of applying for a new credit card
- In order to access your pre-qualification application you will need to provide the Reservation Code which can be found on the mailer you received and enter it in the requested field
- For customers who may not feel comfortable completing an application online you can follow the apply by phone link which will provide you with a number to contact to apply by phone
- The Clear Points Credit Card allows customers to customize their rewards by selecting categories they receive bonus points in and using their rewards points as they choose for many rewards
BBVA Compass Bank provides customers with a plethora of financial solutions including mortgages, loan options – and, of course – credit cards. The Clear Points Credit Card is designed to allow cardholders to customize their reward experience. This card provides a rewards program called the CompassPoints Rewards program which is a benefit of the card at no cost to card holder (this card also does not have an annual fee associated with it).
If you are looking for a BBVA Compass Bank Location you can visit the link on the main pre-qualification offer page to look up locations. Once you are on the location lookup page you can provide a zip code to find locations nearest you.
Still Need More Information About the Clear Points Credit Card?
- Reservation codes found in the email or physical piece of mail they received from BBVA Compass Bank can be entered to access and begin your application process
- New lines of credit will require credit history review which will result in what is known as a hard credit pull – always try to keep up to date on your latest credit information