Bank of American Balance Transfer or Cash Access:
- If you are a Bank of American BankAmericard Cash Rewards Cardholder you may at times be offered the opportunity to access cash through available credit on your card or transfer balances
- There are a number of ways to accept this offer including the possibility of simply using the checks which were enclosed in your Bank of America offer (checks are enclosed with letter)
- Depending on your offer you may be eligible to access cash which can be available at low interest rates including the possibility of receiving 0% interest rates for a period of time
- It is important to note that your offer will have an expiration date associated with it – any offer must be accepted before the deadline or your offer will no longer be accepted
Short term cash loans can be a great way to pay off higher debt which may exist on other lines of credit or loans (such as other credit cards). Credit cards sometimes can carry interest rates well in excess of 20% so if you have a high interest outstanding balance you may be able to use short term loans such as those provided through Bank of America to BankAmericard credit card holders.
Accepting a Bank of America line of credit can be done by calling Bank of America, Accepting the offer online, or using the enclosed checks with your offer. If you received multiple offers (such as various interest rates and various lengths of time) you should be aware each check may apply to one of the specific offers.
Would You Like Some More Details About the Bank of America Transfer Balance or Cash Access?
- Accepting this offer does not mean that your other purchases will be subject to the promotional interest rate – normal credit card purchases will still be subject to your existing APR
- Logging in to your Bank of America Account will allow you to view all existing offers and view the existing transaction and status of your account