Managing Your Asia Miles Account:
If you are part of the Cathay Pacific Asia Miles Rewards program you can manage your account online through their online access website. Joining for the first time does not cost any money and can be set up in in just minutes by following the “Join” link and completing the short forms which follow (requires your basic information and contact information in order to verify your account). Once you have set up a rewards account you can begin to earn rewards for your Cathay Airline purchases and manage your account. Because having a rewards account does not cost any additional money, there are very few reasons not to sign up for airline rewards programs if you are flying with a company which provides customer rewards.
What Should Customers Know Regarding Their Asia Miles Rewards Online Account?
- When you access your account you can view your current reward balance and manage your profile settings
- Miles with Asia Miles are very flexible, they allow you to convert your miles to points with other reward programs which are part of the Asia Miles partner program
- If you need to purchase additional miles you can do so through your account and you can also transfer your points from one account to another
- Miles can expire under certain circumstances so it is important to view your expiration date associated with your miles so you can renew as necessary (service fees will apply)
- If you already have an account you can log in to your account using your username or member number and your password
Reward programs are great deals for customers because they often are available at no additional cost. Getting things for free is one of the best feelings there is so when you register with rewards program it is important to make sure you use your account when you make purchases associated with that program.