- Fishing enthusiasts can complete the easy to use survey online in just minutes
- Email addresses of survey participants will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate
Angler Survey is in need of valuable feedback in order to shape the sport-fishing industry and is looking to anglers for some assistance with the challenge. Fishermen that are willing to answer the call for help will need to go directly to the Angler Survey webpage to get started. After completing this ridiculously easy survey, participants will have their email addresses entered into a drawing to win 1 out of 5 $100 gift certificates redeemable at a sporting goods retailer of choice. To find out who won the gift certificates participants can refer to the survey’s blog where a list of all winners is posted. Participants that did not win a prize can hopefully find solace in the fact that they still take part in the survey blog by sending in some of their favorite wildlife pictures to be posted online.
About Angler Survey
- The survey was first launched in 2006 in order to help track consumer activities and expenditure trends
- The outdoor equipment industry, government fisheries, and conservation organizations all benefit from data collected by the survey
- Southwick Associates is the operator of the survey and uses it to gain valuable insight on the attitudes and habits of fishermen across the United States
Southwick Associates is a market research and economics firm specializing in economic and business statistics related to wildlife. The firm was founded in 1989 in order to serve state wildlife agencies along with the sport-fishing and hunting industries. Individuals that are interested in reaching out to Southwick Associates can send a letter over to P.O. Box 6435 Fernandina Beach, FL 32035. To make immediate contact with the firm individuals can call 904-277-9765 or send a fax to 904-261-1145.