American Express Credit Card Registration:
When consumers sign up and receive a new credit card one of the most important parts of the process and setting up and understanding the features associated with your credit card online account. American Express Card holders can visit the credit card registration page to create a new AMEX Online Account and register their new card. You will need to verify you account information before you will be eligible to register for a new account but once you card has been set up with an AMEX online account you can login anytime using your user ID and password.
How Does The Registration Process Work When Receiving a New Card:
- To begin the online registration process you will need internet access and your credit card account information available at the time of set up
- Card holders will need to provide their full 16 digit card number (found on your credit card) and the 4 digit card ID (also available on your credit card)
- Once you have verified your account you will need to set up a username and ID, select your account preferences and you can review you card benefits
There are many reasons why consumers choose to use online accounts over the archaic process of paper statements coming each month but perhaps the most noteworthy is the sheer convenience. Once you create your AMEX account and register your credit card you will be able to access you account 24/7 providing you with your statement information, payment details, and other account preferences all at your fingertips.
Any Other Details About The American Express Card Registration and Account Creation?
- The online account registration process is only required for new account holders – if you have an existing account you can log in using these details
- New credit cards will still need to be verified and activated upon receipt regardless of whether you have another existing account with AMEX
- For customers having trouble access their account or verifying a card customer assistance (including chat option) is available through the account creation page
1 (800) 528-4800